Dear Father Christmas,
I have been a really nice girl this year, so here’s my ‘2014 wishlist’ :
1. B O O K S // Girl Online – Zoe Sugg (yes, one of the main reasons why I want this is because I totally adore Zoella, BUT I’ve also already read the first pages and I really like her writing style, kind of reminded me of John Green!), Paper Towns – John Green (the movie will come out around June, so why not read the book first!), Let It Snow – John Green, Lauren Myracle & Maureen Johnson.
2. U N D E R W E A R // I don’t know why, but I really want Calvin Klein undies, I mean… It is expensive yes! but I just can’t resist.
3. R I N G S // I want rings, silver rings especially, because I just own golden or rusty rings and well…
4. B R A L E T T E S // There is just nothing to say, I want one and that is that.
5. L I P S T I C K // I own a bordeaux lipstick, which is a quite ‘strong’ and striking colour and therefore I would like to also own a more soft, lighter lipstick colour, which I could wear regurlarly. (that darker lipstick on the picture is just because I love the colour and just couldn’t resist and not put it here, it’s from Charlotte Tilbury just like the one on the right, in case anyone of you wants to know)
6. M A S C A R A // I’m running out of mascara, that’s all.
7. D R Y S H A M P O O // It’s so practical, I mean, I don’t wash my hair every day and sometimes it somehow manages to get greasy quicker than it should (not extremely greasy, but still) and isn’t it amazing to then just have some dry shampoo to quickly apply before leaving for school?!
8. N A I L P O L I S H // My nailpolishes are a mess at the moment, so time to renew my nailpolish collection!
9. P E R F U M E // Délices de Cartier, I got one of those perfume samples of this one the other day and wow, love it!
10. P E R F U M E // Manifesto – YSL, same with this one (it’s either one or the other though, not asking for both obviously)
11. S K I N C A R E // Redness Solutions – Clinique, ok, so basically I’ve got weird skin. It’s not like I’ve got extreme redness, because on good days you really don’t see any of it, but on bad days : ew. I really hate it. The space between my eyebrows, is the worst spot and I would really like to have something to soothe it on such days.
12. B A C K P A C K // They’re cute, they’re practical and that’s all.
13. C L O T H E S // I want a
freaking coat! Be it with or without fur, I just want a beautiful, warm coat, so that I don’t have to always wear my actual black and boring jacket. (but I must say that I especially like the one with just fur around the ‘neck’, as I saw Gabriella Lindley aka velvetgh0st wearing a similar one the other day in her vlog and instantly fell in love)
14. C L O T H E S // Capes. I don’t know…why always just wear an actual jacket/coat!? (and yes, I got
again inspired by a youtuber : Zoella ( you barely see it but well))
15. B E D D I N G // Is it weird to want something like this for Christmas? If yes : well I don’t care, because my actual bedding is from like 10 years ago and has Barbies and other childish stuff on it lolz, and I think that a bedroom always looks better with a nice bedding.
16. M U S I C // I want a loudspeaker or iPod Player or however you call that, because you surely know that feeling when you just want to listen to music from your iPod/MP3 player out loud.
I know that there is a LOT on my wishlist, but I simply put everything on here that came to my mind. I’m obviously not expecting to get everything from this list, this was also mainly to give you an idea of what you could ask for or buy your friends/sister for Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and see you soon!